10.01.2011

Jude Carson aka

Cutest motherfucker alive.

If you know me, you know that I have an obsession with cute babies. I'm in no rush to have a baby of my own, but I absolutely love cute babies. Everything about them. I could honestly play with babies for hours on end for an entire day and I wouldn't mind at all. I assure you, I am not a pedophile, I've just always been amazed by babies.
Anyway, my long lost friend Sara finally had Jude on August 19th, 2011. Usually I'm not that big of a fan of newborns. I feel like most newborns look like the default create a player face on Madden in the sense that they usually don't have any real features or expression yet. Little Jude is one of the few exceptions. I mean, let's face it, there just aren't many babies that are swaggin' fresh out the womb. It's extremely very rare to have Fresh Out of The Womb Swag. Babies that possess FOTWS are like real life holographic Pokemon cards. Like a Charizard or a Mewtwo or some shit. They are that rare.

Here are a few pics of the current crownholder of Cutest Newborn Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment