2.28.2011

This is Dan.


Dan is a friend that I met through Courtney aka the one that got away aka the girl that is still in love with me but tries to deny it. I've been kickin' it with Dan and Caleb on the reg for about 3 months or so and they have to be the coolest whiteboys in College Station. Anyway, tell me what's in Dan's hand. Go ahead. A grilled cheese sandwich right? Wrong. It's a grilled cheese and PEANUT BUTTER sandwich. I thought it would be absolutely disgusting but I was wrong. It wasn't great, but it wasn't disgusting either. Tastes just like it sounds.

Only Dan would come up with some shit like this.

If you feel brave enough to try it yourself, send me a pic of you eating it and what you thought of it and I'll post it.

1 comment:

  1. the one that got away, guys have that and serial killers have that

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete