2.22.2011

Tyler, The Creator.



This is Tyler, The Creator. I'm not going to post his "Yonkers" video because I feel like everyone and their mom already has. I listen to his music and I think:
- this guy is talented.
- this sounds like nothing else out right now.
- this shit is scary.
- for the sake of my religion, I don't know if I should be listening to this.

It is for the very reasons above that I am particularly enamored with OFWGKTA. I honestly probably won't listen to much of their stuff very heavily because it kinda scares me but I respect the fuck out of the scare tactic that they're using to push their music.

2 comments:

  1. took the words right out a my mouth. only difference between us is I'll probably still listen. I have a feeling God is up there like "meh, I mean, I mean he aight." I think we get a pass.

    you need to check out a fella named frank ocean and jet age of tomorrow, I'm sure you'll like. I'll probably do a post on them some time soon hopefully.

    JUSTNORMAN
    YOUAINTGOTNOLASER?

    ReplyDelete