2.15.2011

Happy (belated) Valentines Day.


Thanks Siera.

So I had this whooole thing planned for Valentines about how I was gonna upload statuses/pics as they came in so it'd kinda be like Valentine's posting in real-time but my little brother's computer shit out on me so I couldn't do it as I planned. Oh well.

Here are a few pictures from a few friend's Valentine's Day.

 Laura and her bf stepped out in all black everything.

 Sarah kept it G with the spaghetti and meatballs.

 Tiff's hubby did it big with redbox and choclates.

Siera kept it sexy in the pink striped sock ensemble.

 Mal and her fiance had a nice dinner together. (peep the size of that rock @_@)

 And I made my momma some chocolate dipped strawburries. (chill with the mushy comments -__-)


I had some screenshots of people's facebook statuses on Valentine's Day but my computer is being homosexual and doesn't want to cooperate with showing them at a size that's large enough t read.


So I was originally supposed to take my mom to see the Beiber movie that she wanted to see, but we ended up ordering pizza and watching TV because we both didn't feel like getting up. Laaame, I know. But we enjoyed ourselves so fuck you. After a solid 4 hrs of lounging around and giving my brother advice on his outfit for his V-Day outing with his girlfriend, I decided to get up and be productive. I met my friend Tawnee who I haven't seen in forever at BJ's where we got pizza and talked about everything from relationships to music to aliens. To me, Valentine's Day isn't necessarily about spending ass loads of money or being with someone romantically. Sure, that's all fine and good, but it's more about letting people in your life know that you love them. If you happen to have a gf/bf on Valentine's Day, great, let them know too! If not, it's not the end of the world. Way too much pressure is put on one day out of the year to "be in love" or "be romantic". Do that year around. 

Valentine's Day should just serve as a reminder and a celebration of love for everyone. I love you all and a special thanks to those who participated in the picture post.


1 comment:

  1. Malaysone The GreatApril 27, 2011 at 11:38 AM

    Love it, Trent!!!! I was looking for this blog : )

    ReplyDelete