3.01.2011

Austin Daze.

Last weekend I went to Austin like I do every weekend (it seems) to kick it with the Ballpark crew and Symon. While I was there, Symon asked if I wanted to go to The Nice Guys show. I'd heard some of their stuff online so I figured I'd go check it out. Turned out to be a good decision. They put on a great show and maaan did they get live. See for yourself:


I also met a pretty mulatto girl (Black and Swiss) who turned out to be a pretty interesting person. Win.
  Afterward we hit 6th to check out the coonery that always takes place. We were not disappointed. All in all it was a good time spent. 

I really wish I could have taped the convo that I had with the the Ballpark Crew about sex and women. Fun times. I also got to meet my god children, which are two dogs by the names of Peanut and Dougie. Unfortunately I was only able to get pics of Peanut. 

I leave you with the few pictures that I captured from my Austin weekend.








 Lol forever at Symon's face.



How cute is this fucker?





I've always wished that I could live in a neighborhood with trees like this.


2 comments:

  1. me and my brother will purposely drive down certain streets so we can drive through tree tunnels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cool! I almost fainted when I saw one in real life for the first time.

    ReplyDelete