2.17.2011

???



This song reminds me of you. I always listen to it when it's cold outside because I know you're probably listening to it too. I remember first meeting you and thinking, "Wow, this girl is a douche". But what I came to realize is that we're pretty much the same person. It's amazing seeing how you seem to grow more and more beautiful with each year that passes. Your work is amazing and I know that you're going to do huge things with it. I always make fun of the guys you date because I honestly don't know of many people that can match your style, taste in art, or humor.

I remember going to Amber's b-day party and taking you as my "date" and I can honestly say that for the first time in a long time, it didn't feel "weird" to hold someone's hand. The feeling of having everyone in the room stare at the person you're with is great. I remember when we were sitting on the couch talking music and a guy came up and tried to weigh in with some horrible references. We both gave each other the -_____- face.
It makes me laugh just thinking about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, there aren't many people that I've connected with on that level, and though I haven't seen you in a while, I appreciate you. And whatever role you play in my life, I will always be grateful for having you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment