1.30.2012

right now.

A: Something I am sad about. 
break up.

B: Favorite band.
phoenix.


C: Who I like and why I like them.
Nisha's cool. She makes me laugh/think.

D: Dream house/place to live and why.
Hawaii. Cliche, I know. Or either in Austin, on Lake Travis.

E: Post a photo of yourself right now.


F: My favorite movie.
like crazy.

G: Sexual orientation.
#teamvag.

H: Do I smoke/drink?
cigs are nasty. jameson and dos equis.

I: Have any tattoos or piercings?
soon. haven't worn earrings since high school.

J: What I want to be when I get older.
in love. happy. comfortable.

K: Relationship with my parents.
i don't appreciate it enough. 

L: One of my insecurities.
small gap in my teeth.

M: Virgin or not?
sorry mama.

N: Favorite place to shop at?
urban outfitters.

O: My eye color.
light brown.

P: Why I hate school.
turrible in math.

Q: Relationship status as of right now.
vacant.

R: Favorite song at the moment.
all things A$AP.

S: A random fact about myself.
i get the best sleep in a moving vehicle.

T: Age I get mistaken for.
twenty one.

U: Where I want to be right now.
last april.

V: Last time I cried.
two months ago.

W: Concerts I’ve been to.
hov, kanye, hov and kanye, nerd, cudi, lupe, big sean, drake, wayne.

X: What would you do if (you knew you were going to die in a month)?
eat junk food and chill with family.  yolo.

Y: Do you want to go to college.
yes.

Z: How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment