1.01.2012

Happy New Year.

I feel like 2011 was the year of people showing me their true colors. Some good and some not so good, either way, my eyes have definitely been opened. My faith in people was renewed and destroyed in the same year. My perspective on relationships (plutonic and romantic) as changed. My style of clothing has changed. My taste in music has changed. My career path has changed. My place of residence has changed. My view on our government has changed. So many things have changed. I'm not bitter. I'm not angry. People change, things change, everything changes. This year I plan to keep to myself, put my head down, and work on myself. I'm not making any outlandish resolutions that I know I won't keep. I'm  not making any ridiculous promises or expectations for myself. I'm doing something that I know I can do. If you fuck with me, I fuck with you. If you don't fuck with me, fuck you. I'm not trying to be on some "oh I'm hard now" bullshit but  that's how I feel this year.  Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. I fuck with you and you don't even know it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived here. I could use a ride or die friend here to do hood thangs with.

    ReplyDelete