6.27.2011

Um.. Hi.

Sorry I've been away for so long. At first I was thinking it was because I've been busy with moving. Then I was thinking it's because I've been busy with work. Then I thought it was because I've been busy with getting re-acclimated with working out. But then... I realized, no matter how busy I ever was in College Station, whether I was working 40 hours or 60 hours, I always had time to write. So what is it? What is it that has kept me from writing? I've been scared. Scare for many reasons.
  I started a blog so I could write about my feelings, and the thoughts that often plague me before I go to sleep. And so far I've loved it. I've found it just as therapeutic as everyone has always told me that writing is. But what happens when you realize that other people actually read the shit that you write? It's like you're giving people a free pass into your head. Into the way you think. People start to talk to you and begin to think they know you? And they don't know you. Or do they? I mean, to some extent they do, right? I consider to be myself to be a fairly private person, so for me, this can be scary at times. Juxtaposition. I like that word.
 I  have also been trying to figure out exactly what it is that I want. In life. What do I want. Do I ever want to get married? What type of woman do I want to marry? What type of woman do I want to date? Do I trust women? Am I ready to trust women? Are women trustworthy? Am I trustworthy? Who the fuck am I? Who is Trent Thompson? What am I doing with my life?
 All of these questions. All of these things, all of a sudden I feel like the internet is to public of a place to spill my big bowl of brains into. But you know what? Fuck it. Right? Fuck it. You will know me, I will never know most of you, take my material however you'd like. At the end of the day I will be able to sleep well knowing that I still don't give one single fuck.

4 comments:

  1. omg! do you watch misfits??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not.
    is that where that .gif is from or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it's an awesome show. Hilarious, vulgar, and British.

    ReplyDelete