6.28.2011

Shia Fucking LaBeouf.



When asked by Details magazine in an interview for their August if he'd ever been intimate with Megan, Shia nodded in the affirmative.


"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," he told Details. "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."
When asked if Megan, 25, was with then-boyfriend-and-now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time, Shia said, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know," repeating the phrase 12 separate times, then added, "It was what it was."
I personally think Megan Fox is crazy overrated, but what a fucking G. This guy banged one of the women that most men dream about bagging, then broke the cardinal rule of kiss and tell. "It was what it was". How G is that? Like, yeah I just banged one of the top 5 most wanted women in America, no big deal. I feels that homie. I know he was probably thinking, "Well fuck. She's married, she's not in Transformers anymore, fuck it!" Not only does the jealousy from males around the world go up seven fold, but his "women wanna fuck me" points just about maxed out. Power move my man. I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment