5.30.2011

Sometimes I Look at Pictures


of you when you upload new ones on Facebook and I remember how things used to be between us.

How you IM'd me when you never use IM.
Our first kiss.
Texting every single day about absolutely nothing when I hate texts that have no point. 
Drunken dancing at bars.
The night that you came over just to bring me a strawberry milkshake.
Cuddling on the couch with you and barely even knowing who you were.
Shots of Tequila.
Making you breakfast.
Getting pulled over and somehow passing that sobriety test.
Holding hands, something I rarely do.

It all seems so far away now. Like a completely different time in life. I just wish things would have ended better. I wish we could be as close as we once were. Not even in a romantic sense. 

I got so close to you in such a short period of time. And even though I feel like I'm okay with that, there are times when I find myself missing our friendship. I realize that's just as much my fault as it is yours. It's weird how two people can be so different, yet so alike. I think that was what drew me to you. But things changed. I mean.. we're still friends but it's not the same. I don't know if you felt the same way about our friendship or not, maybe I'm trippin'. I don't know if that can ever be recaptured, but I still remember you. I still remember our friendship. Thanks for the memories. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment