4.10.2011

Personal Survey.

Damn, I haven't done a survey since Myspace. Ha.


1. Why not me?
That's a good question. I should look to myself more for the answers, instead of others. Or at least instead of blaming things on others.
2. Am I nice?
I think so. I can be blunt as well, but I still think I'm a nice person.
3. Am I doing what I really want to do?
Yes and No. Do I like to bake? Yes. Do I like the schedule/pay? No. I'm contemplating going back to school for journalism. I've discovered that I love writing.
4. What am I grateful for?
Family, Friends, and Health. I feel like my relationship with my best friend was truely tested this past year, and we're still friends. He told me the other day that he wanted me to be his best man when he gets married. That shit almost made me tear up.
My Family is amazing. Sure they all have their faults, but at the end of the day, they all mean well and are there when I need them most. I love them more than anything.
Your health is so under appreciated it's crazy. You don't realize how much you value it until it takes a dip. I haven't been to the doctor in about 3 years and I am so thankful for that.
5. What’s missing in my life?
Fulfillment. Accomplishment. Organization. Companionship. Excitement.
6. Am I honest?
Brutally. Except to myself.
7. Do I listen to others?
The people that matter, yes.
8. Do I work hard?
Ha. God yes. And very little to show for it.
9. Do I help others?
Not always monetarily but yes. Always. More with advice and my time than anything. 
10. What do I need to change about myself?
I need to become more organized and stop procrastinating. Tomorrow. Kidding.
11. Have I hurt others?
I'm sure I have. Never intentional. Better them than me? I know that's not right. Sorry.
12. Do I complain?
I try my best not to. I do though.
13. What’s next for me?
Fort Worth. Hopefully not for long, then Austin.
14. Do I have fun?
Yes. I have the most fun with my brother, Trevor, my sister, Tianah, my best friend, Junior, and any one of my crazy ass friends in Austin.
15. Have I seized opportunities?
No. But I still have time to.
16. Do I care about others?
So much. My dad says that's the quality he most notices in me. I still remember that.
17. Do I spend enough time with my family?
No. I haven't seen my older brother or my nieces/nephews in I dunno how long. I never visit my Grandma. I feel like shit for both of those. Wow. This survey is deep.
18. Am I open-minded?
Yes. I credit Austin and moving out of my parents house for that. I'm better for it.
19. Have I seen enough of the world?
Definitely not. I want to see more. 
20. Do I judge others?
Yes. We all do. But I give them a chance to prove me wrong. Honestly, I'm right about 80% of the time.
21. Do I take risks?
Probably too many.
22. What is my purpose?
To lead a life that's pleasing to God. To help as many people as possible. To be an example for those that look up to me. To make life easier on those who had a hand in raising me. 
23. What is my biggest fear?
Growing old. It honestly terrifies me.
24. How can I conquer that fear?
By accepting that it will happen, and that there's beauty in it.
25. Do I thank people enough?
No. I don't think you can ever thank people too much.
26. Am I successful?
Not yet.
27. What am I ashamed of?
The things that I've done that no one knows about. Those are always the worst.
28. Do I annoy others?
I don't think I do.
29. What are my dreams?
Make a comfortable living doing something I love. Volunteer overseas. Buy my parents something nice. Marry an amazing woman.
30. Am I positive?
Definitely.
31. Am I negative?
At times. I try to minimize that though.
32. Is there an afterlife?
Yes.
33. Does everything happen for a reason?
Absolutely.
34. What can I do to change the world?
Make an impact in the lives of those around you. 
35. What is the most foolish thing I’ve ever done?
Hahaha bought an xbox off of Craigslist for $200. The shit red-ringed on me about 45 min after I brought it home. The guy wouldn't answer his phone either. I felt like I'd been raped.
36. Am I cheap?
No. I probably spend too much on things I don't need.
37. Am I greedy?
I wouldn't say so.
38. Who do I love?
Friends, Family, maybe 3 women.
39. Who do I want to meet?
Jay-Z. KAWS. Pharrell. Natalie Portman. Kanye West.
40. Where do I want to go?
Hawaii. California. Europe. Australia. China.
41. What am I most proud of?
Haven't found it yet.
42. Do I care what others think about me?
Only the ones that I love.
43. What are my talents?
Artistic vision, writing, and speaking.
44. Do I utilize those talents?
Yes. To their full potential? No.
45. What makes me happy?
Music.
46. What makes me sad?
Not being able to help people that I love.
47. What makes me angry?
Ignorance.
48. Am I satisfied with my appearance?
I wish my skin was clearer. That's it.
49. Am I healthy?
Yes.
50. What was the toughest time in my life?
Probably the first time a girl broke-up with me. Man, that was tooough. It's funny now.
51. What was the easiest time in my life?
Grade School. Sooooo easy.
52. Am I selfish?
With my friends, yes.
53. What was the craziest thing I did?
Stole $100 from my dad when I was 7.
54. What is the craziest thing I want to do?
In door sky diving. I'm a pansy.
55. Do I procrastinate?
Like Hell.
56. What is my greatest regret?
Not taking a chance on a relationship.
57. What has had the greatest impact on my life?
Seeing how my parents bounced back from a divorce and that they can still be friends and raise a family successfully.
58. Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
My Dad, my Uncle, and my older Brother. I can't choose one.
59. Do I stand up for myself?
All the time.
60. Have I settled for mediocrity?
Yes.
61. Do I hold grudges?
I try not to, but yes, I have.
62. Do I read enough?
No. I've been trying to start back.
63. Do I listen to my heart?
Yes.
64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate?
Not at all.
65. Do I pray only when I want something?
More like when I need something, but yes.
66. Do I constantly dwell on the past?
Not constantly, but I do at times.
67. Do I let other people’s negativity affect me?
No. I either remove them or myself from the situation.
68. Do I forgive myself?
I think so.
69. When I help someone do I think “What’s in it for me”?
Never.
70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me?
I always remind myself of this.
71. Do I smile more than I frown?
Yes.
72. Do I surround myself with good people?
Yes. I'm thankful for all of them.
73. Do I take time out for myself?
I go crazy if I don't.
74. Do I ask enough questions?
Yes.
75. What other questions do I have?
I have none. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment