4.24.2011

Click.


I wish there was a pause button on life. A button that allowed us to stop everything around us, that allowed us to look around and take everything in. There are times, usually listening to music or right before I fall asleep, that I find myself replaying scenes from my life over in my head. I wish that in those moments I would have stopped and completely absorbed everything down to the very last detail. The smell, the clothes I wore, the weather, the taste, the feeling. It's those moments, those feelings, that we take for granted. Some of which we may never be able to get back. There are some moments that I have tried and tried to re-live, but it's just not the same. A moment that I never knew I held so dear to me until the moment had already passed. 
Gone forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment