4.07.2011

I've Learned A Lot About People The Past Few Days.

I consider myself a pretty good friend. I feel like I would drop just about anything, request whatever days off, drive any number of hours, cuss whoever the fuck out, or whoop anyone's ass for anyone that I call a friend. And while I don't think it's necessarily fair to expect all of those things from my friends, I do expect them to at least make time for our friendship. There are a handful of people in this world that I truly connect with. On all levels. Music, fashion, art, morals, relationship views, you get it. And what I love about those people is the fact that we can go weeks without speaking, but whenever they call or text me or vice versa we always make time for our friendship. When I make efforts to try to keep that relationship alive and those efforts aren't met, it's very frustrating. But I'll clip away what's dead in an effort for something new to grow.

What I'm saying is, if we are friends, don't shit on me. I can and will cut you out of my life at any time. You will cease to exist and our friendship will be no more.

I don't like feeling like I have to compete or nag someone for their friendship. So I won't. You have my number. If you don't, you know how to acquire it. If you don't care, neither do I.


Fuck off or God Bless.

The Choice is Yours.

2 comments:

  1. mhmm i heard that! I have a friend that i've gone allll out to hang out with her.. she's been busy with church and ppl tell me that she prob doesnt want to hang out bc im not on "her level". bullshit.

    ReplyDelete