11.20.2010

There is a girl

that I so desperately want to make my girlfriend.

I don't know if she reads this or not.

But yeah, it's weird.. I mean... I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't talk to other people. Or that I'm not a flirt..

But I would honestly drop every last girl that I flirt with or talk to for her.

She's flawless.. And every time I see her I fight the urge to smile reeeally big and run and give her a big hug.

I can't do that... It's not "cool"... nor is it "Trent". I should win an Oscar.

I think I like her because she makes me feel like I make other girls feel. Or because I still don't know eeeverything about her. Just that she snores..and she likes chocolate cake... and she looks amazing without makeup. And she likes infomericals. Ha.

I'm just thinking out loud... this will probably be erased once I wake up and realize that I sound so vulnerable.

Fin.

2 comments: