11.29.2010


Success is what you make it, take it how it come
A half a mill' in 20's, like a billion where I'm from
An arrogant drug dealer, the legend I've become
CNN said I'll be dead by 21
Blackjack, I just pulled in aces
You lookin' at the King in his face
Everything I dreamed muthafuckas I'm watchin' take shape
While to you I'm just a young rich nigga that lacks faith
Range-Rover-leather-roof
Love-war-fuck-a-truce
Still move a bird like I'm in bed with mother goose
Them hoes come in a baker's dozen
Claimin' they was with me when they know they really wasn't
I keep the city's best, never said she was the brightest
So if you had it too it don't effect me in the slightest
I never met a bitch that didn't need a little guidance
So I dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness

I speak the gospelhostel,
Tony doin' time for what he did to nostrils
Paranoid mind, I'm still under the watchful
Eye of the law, Aspire for more
Them kilos came we gave you Bobby Brown jaw
Flaws ain't flaws when it's you that make the calls
Flow similar to the Legend of the Fall
Spillin'. I own you all.

YUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment