11.05.2011

Random.

I know I have a lot of experience in sweet talking and playing people but if you have never listened to anything that I have ever said, if you have never read anything that I have ever blogged, read this and remember it. If you want something get it. Go after it. Pursue it until there is an absolute reason that you can not have it. Fuck excuses. Fuck what if's. If you want someone, let them know. I remember in 6th grade, my favorite teacher that I've ever had, Mrs. Cox, told me that the most powerful thing a person can do for someone that they care about is write their feelings out, truly pour their heart out and let that person know exactly how they feel. I really don't think any there is any piece of advice that I've held onto longer than the advice that she gave me that day. I really don't know where I'm going with this but, I just had to put this out there. Fuck holding back, fuck playing it cool, people who play it cool have the most regrets in life. 
Blah.

1 comment:

  1. Welllllll come back to being the "you" I know :-D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete