1.05.2011

macATTAC(k)

So I guess what would be two weekends ago now, I went to kick it with my seesturr Symon and my internet friend turned real life friend Kelsey at the Domain in Austin before they departed for LA (insert jealousy here). It was so good to see Symon, I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. Kelsey is definitely a character. She'll go 3 minutes without speaking and then say something to make you laugh; juuuust when you thought she wasn't even paying attention. Here are a few souvenirs from the fuckery that took place in the Apple Store.

This was supposed to be the normal pose. I dunno what Kelsey was doing...
 We were supposed to be muggin' but Symon was laughing and Kelsey wanted her forehead to get some shine.
 We tried the muggin' pose again and guess who failed?
 Surprised.
 When I said "sad" I meant "fake sad". Symon opted for "emo suicidal sad".
 OMG.
 Smirkin'.
 B(o  Y  o)BIES.
 Dimes.
 B(o Y o)BIES II. I'm not picking my nose.
 This was supposed to be sexy. Symon was the only one who succeeded.
 We were supposed to be jumping. -___-
 Awwwkwaaard.
 Creeper on deck.

Symon if you read this we definitely need to kick it ASAP. That 1 hr chill sesh was no where near enough time to see you!

5 comments: