1.11.2011

Jolene.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I walked into Mrs. Thomason's class and saw Zak Rhine and Shawn Guard sitting in the corner of the room. This was perfect! I loved those guys! I went to sit down and I turned to my left and there was this beautiful girl named Jolene that I remembered from middle school. I knew who she was but we weren't really friends. I also remember she was pretty quiet and had this "don't fuck with me" look on her face allll the time. Talk about intimidating. So I did what I always do in those situations. I talked to her. I don't remember exactly what we talked about in Ms. Thomason's class but I remember we had the most amazing conversations that I've ever had. It was craaazy how quick we became actual friends. Lol, I still remember we were in each other's "top 8" on MySpace. MYSPACE. That's kind of a big deal. She used to always make fun of my "mustard and ketchup shirt" and how I always had bands on that matched my outfits perfectly. We would have a blast making fun of everyone in our class. Especially Josh and his stupid headphones. I'm actually laughing thinking about it. In fact, I drew a picture of him, and Jolene found it not too long ago:
 It's crazy how you can not see someone for months, years even, and when you finally do see them, it's like nothing ever changed. You can pick up just like old times. Those are the people who are our true friends. Though I don't see Jolene as often as I'd like to, I still consider her one of my dearest friends. I'm happy to know people like her.

This one is intense.
 Best MJ ever? Yes.
 And she's a badass.
 She reminds me of Natalie Portman from Garden State in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment