12.15.2010

it's funny


that I have no issue with being alone, yet the past few posts where I've actually really written have all been about love. Does that mean I'm lying to myself? Sure there are people that I could see myself in a relationship with but I'm so scared to mess things up. The good foundation of a relationship is friendship right? So why chance messing up a perfectly good friendship? But if that's how I choose to think about it, how will I ever be in a relationship again? Will I ever be in a relationship again? Am I ready for that? Can i commit to that? Can the other person commit to that? I just got the news that two close friends of mine ended their engagement. They were to me what Corey and Topanga were to kids in the late 90's, what Pam and Jim from The Office are to me now. How am I supposed to be sure that things can last between me and another person if those two fell a part?  How do I know if I'm being taken advantage of? What if I jumped into this too quick? So many questions, not enough answers.

I wish God responded sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment