12.26.2010

Christmas is almost over :(

It's 11:44pm and there are officially 16 minutes of Christmas left. Bummer.

12.24
I get to my mom's around 5:00pm. From there my little brother and I get in my beastly VW Jetta and brave the wrath of Poseidon to go pick-up his girlfriend and then Natasha. Once all the estrogen was obtained we made our way to the Gaylord Texan to see the Charlie Brown ice show.It was so good to be able to see my cousins (all 238370 of them) and my little sister. After being equipped with giant blue parkas with NO pockets (wtf?) we watched an informational movie on how all the sculptures were flown in from China to make these amazing sculptures from ice that took 3 months to freeze. This isn't the exact video that we watched, but it gives you a little insight as to how the whole thing came about. Excuse the seals talking.

Here are a few pics from my shitty camera phone:




 The ice slide was lame. Had to push yourself and shit -_-
 The homie PigPen cleaned himself up.
 Snoopy always passes out on top of his house after too much partying.
 Token black guy.

Ice cave was dope.

All in all it was a good night. It was cold as fuck though. I was checking to see if my nose was still on my face when we came out. No Michael Jackson. Afterward, I dropped both vaginas off and went home with all intentions of baking cookies, but momma's couch had other things in mind. As soon as I sat down, my eyes followed and the cookies were a no-go. 

I really hate doing this, but due to time constraints I have to cut this post short. I'll blog the remainder of my Christmas stories tomorrow. Hope you guys had a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Check into J-O-U-N-A-L-I-S-M you have allot to say and it's always interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete