12.01.2010

Happy Birthday Siera!


Siera is by far one of the coolest people I know-ish. Like, I vaguely remember speaking to her at a few gatherings in high school and then through the power of the internet we became friends. again. She has the CUTEST little cousin I have ever seen in my entire life (I would post a pic but I'll dedicate a post to him later).
She also is an absolutely A M A Z I N G photographer. Her work is breathtaking, and she's still in school! So I'm sure years down the line she'll call her current work shit but I love it. She and I have a photoshoot lined up in 3894795383 yrs when our schedules finally co-operate. I just want to be able to say "Siera shot me" whenever she's uber famous. She also dresses cool as fuck, all Cali-Hipster and shit and she has great taste in music. Okay enough gushing, I just wanted to send a special b-day shoutout to my friend. Happy Birthday kiddo! Hope it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment