10.10.2012

Fall Playlist

As you may know, I love music of all kinds, but there's something about the fall that makes me want to listen to old school, soulful hip-hop. For me, cooler weather has always evoked a spirit of nostalgia; A recollection of my high school days when I would listen to the albums like the College Dropout or Blueprint while driving to school. Or in middle school when I had to use the cord from our house phone to plug into my computer to use the dial-up to connect to the internet (which I only had because of an AOL trial disk that provided 100 free hours of internet service) overnight to download Kanye West's Get Well Soon mixtape from Napster. Albums like Lord Willin' sound best when the temperature is just south of 65 degrees and you can hear the leaves crunching beneath your tires outside. I love the fall, perhaps more than any other time of year. Below I've compiled a list of a few of my favorite songs to listen to during this time of year.
Enjoy.

Fall Music by Trent Tent on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment