7.23.2011

R.I.P


You were an old soul in a young body. You saw more troubles in 27 years than most people see in a lifetime. I always had hope that somehow, you'd come back. That you'd make a u-turn on the dangerous road that you were so foolishly speeding down. Today I wokeup and heard you were gone. I was shocked. But at the same time I was relieved. Relieved that your troubled soul could finally rest. I still wish you could have given us more. More music, more life, more time here on Earth. But maybe that was what brought your life to an end. Endless giving. Maybe there was no more left to give, so you gave yourself. Thank you for the music, thank you for your stories, and most importantly, thank you for your life. Your a legend now. Rest In Peace Ms. Whinehouse. There will never be another.

No comments:

Post a Comment