9.07.2010

There are some people who inspire me by simply being them.



Believe it or not, that's a really hard thing to do. My homie/sister/female me Symon is one of those people. It's ironic how I met the realest person I know through one of the fakest people I know. I still remember meeting Symon and (she swears she didn't but I KNOW she did) she gave me the "nigga wtf" look. Come to think of it, so did Adria and Falon.. but that's another story. The "nigga wtf look" is actually similar to the look above, but not quite. Anyway, Symon was one of the only people I knew in Austin but after a few conversations about rap (Kanye), me being converted (Cudi), and the NBA (LeBron), we became really good friends.
  I respect Symon's hustle because she does shit and she doesn't change for ANYONE. A lot of people say that, but few actually live it. I feel like everyone, especially when they're younger, does so much shit to "fit in" or to "be accepted", especially in the world of entertainment/fashion/music. And though she's still a rookie, she is still true to herself and those who are around her. It sucks that she'll probably be in LA by the time I'm back in Austin but I know she's gonna tear shit up there and I wish nothing but the best for her.
  Real recognize Real and you lookin' reeeal familiar. Love you babygirl!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this truly made my day Trizzy. The best big brother a girl could ever have.. I love & appreciate you in every way, xo.

    ReplyDelete