9.25.2010

#LATEPASS


  So I know it's been forever now since the VMA's but I just now got around to blogging about it. This year, I would rate it a 2 out of 5 stars. And I give those two stars solely because Chelsea Handler was hosting. I love her and all of her sarcastic, asshole, idgaf humor.
I hate to say it, but the highlight of the entire VMA's was Mr. Beiber's performance.

Dude went in (for a 15 yr old (or however old he is)) and in my opinion, upstaged his mentor/big brother/master, Usher. Well done Beiber, well done.
Usher did okay too, but I think at this point in his career, he isn't really gonna do anything that we haven't already seen from him.


The sliding thing was kinda cool..

This performance was kinda awkward. I dunno why... I kinda dig Rihanna's 5 yr old meets Daria look. But something about the performance was just off...

Drake's performance was flat. I'm tired of your damn song and your over used sing-songy flow. SWITCH IT UP.
Excuse the absolute shit quality of this video.

  Kanye's performance... eh, I just wish he would have done a song that was more upbeat and got the crowd hype, instead of doing a song that was kinda like him coming out with his tail between his legs and acknowledging he's an asshole. THAT'S WHY AMERICA LOVES YOU. Be you. You'v apologized to the girl now move on. The beat is dope. Nice to see Pusha get some spotlight. That's it.


2010 VMA's summed up in one word: "eh."

2010 VMA's best dressed:
I'm not even tryna dickride dude but his outfit was on point. Whoever his stylist is did a Good Ass Job.

Runner-Up:
I see you JT. I guess the Justins cleaned up this year in the style department.

Worst Dressed:
Really? Like really? Wtf is this fuckery? No sir. Just... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment