8.01.2010

This is my Bucket List

if you don't know what a bucket list is, it's a list of things you want to do before you die.
I'll probably add more to this later. Here it goes (in no particular order)

-Date a woman with a British accent.
-Travel to Europe
-Travel to Hawaii
-Travel to Australia
-Own my own business
-Volunteer overseas
-Help my family financially
-See MGMT in concert
-See Kid Cudi in concert
-See Company of Thieves in concert
-See Passion Pit in concert
-Travel to Cali
-Move to and live in Austin (for good)
-Buy my parents and my uncle something really expensive
-Wear a suit on a date
-Take piano lessons
-Make something out of clay
-Own a PUGGLE
-See Randy Moss play in person
-Go to a hockey game
-Go to a gun range
-Go indoor skydiving
-Ride a jet ski
-Go snowboarding

1 comment:

  1. And what about your bucket list,something has changed?A.

    ReplyDelete