7.30.2010

sometimes



I wonder if it's truly possible to be in love with more than one person in one lifetime. Now I know everyone will say "yeah" right away but a part of me thinks that you only TRULY love one person and that person is who you will marry and have little babies with blah blah blah. Buuut part of me thinks that we can love more than one person. I feel like the few women that I've allowed to know the real me have a piece of my heart. I kinda feel like they will have it forever. And even though I may find a girl one day that is "the one" I will still have all these pieces of my heart that are floating around. I dont think I made any sense at all but that's the best that I can describe it. Life.

When I get all old and wrinkly, and I have that nasty see-through skin that looks like a highway map of veins, I plan on writing a book about my views on life and love. Both are like one giant rubix cube that i wish I could just take the stickers off and fix and be done with. Ha.




i hope it's you.

but it's probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment