3.09.2013

We up by 50 Cent  ft. Kendrick Lamar & Kidd Kidd on Grooveshark

"Visualized everything I needed and dreamed
Penalized every hoe nigga that have a scheme
Guns in your video gets you locked in the beam
Me, I'll kill a nigga quick, no worries, my record clean
Murder one become manslaughter soon as they brought up
Charity work, parkin tickets, and no charges
Fuck nigga, you fucked over your father when he gave you a dick, 
Shoulda been a bitch in pajamas. 
I made my first million fuckin' dollars 
Bought a Bible, aw yeaaah, God got me 
Made my second million dollars, bought a choppa and binoculars 
I'm scared, this shit don't happen to everybody! 
I'm on Instagram lookin' at ya favorite singer 
Debatin' on should I fuck or jump on her single 
20 thou' she got a hell of a ad-lib 
I'm in her mouth like I knew it can have kids"

K Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment