2.02.2013

You know what really irritates me about the human race? The fact that so many people care about the opinions of those that don't matter. You wouldn't believe the number of times that I am asked or witness people asking for the opinions of those that don't matter before doing something that they want to do. Example: "Should I die my hair red or blonde?", "Should I get my hair cut like Rihanna's?", "Should I wear these shoes with this dress?" Who cares? Be you. If you like something, do it. Unless it effects the person you're asking, why do you care what they think?
In most cases I do what I want, when I want to. If I feel like I need to ask someone about something before I do it, I don't do whatever the "it" is. Maybe I'm in the minority but I feel things are easier that way. Do whatever you want, whenever you want.
 At the end of the day, no one fucking cares. 

End pointless rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment