1.10.2013

Vanilla Sky.


Sometimes I wonder if it's you, or the feeling I felt while I was with you that I miss. Though I'm completely content with the space I'm in now, I often find myself daydreaming of different times throughout our relationship. The wedding, the fair, almost crashing (a number of times), ice skating, you being a chatty drunk; I think back on all of those times and I still remember exactly how I felt. The exact conversations that were had, even what we were wearing in some memories.
I wonder sometimes if I'll ever feel that way again. I still remember seeing you unexpectedly in September and being completely in awe of the way that we were able to pick up without missing a beat, as if nothing had ever happened. Like stepping back in time almost. I don't know if it felt that way for you but for me it was surreal. Life is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment